Country Goes Glam: Copy Hillary Scott's Look from the 2014 ACMs
Posted Monday April 7, 2014 4:38 PM GMT
Hillary Scott, frontwoman for one of country’s biggest bands, Lady Antebellum, has a voice that stops music lovers in their tracks, but at Sunday night’s (April 6) ACM Awards, it was her cosmetic look that set the world a’ buzz.
Thanks to celebrity makeup artist, Terri Apanasewicz, the 28-year-old singer flaunted a flawless smokey eye paired with luminous skin, and a lovely neutral lip that stopped shutterbugs in their tracks. Lucky for all, Apanasewicz spilled the beans how she created Scott’s mega-glam look using products from the Sonia Kashuk Collection — available exclusively at Target.
Read on for a complete list of everything needed to copy her awards-show look!
1. Prep skin with Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum ($135) and apply Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Brightening Primer ($14.99) under the eye area.
2. Apply Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Foundation Stick ($10.99) with a brush all over your face, and then spot conceal with Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer ($42). Set makeup in place with a dusting of Sonia Kashuk Barely There Loose Powder ($9.19).
3. With a brush, apply Sonia Kashuk Crème Blush in Petal ($9.89) on the apples of your cheeks for a natural flush.
4. Groom and define the brows with Diorshow Brow Styler in Universal Brown ($29). On your eyelids, apply Sonia Kashuk Pearlescence Longwear Crème Shadow in Tiger’s Eye ($8.99) and layer it with metallic shimmer shades from Eye Couture in Jewel of an Eye ($19.99) for staying power.
5. Next, apply MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack ($16) close to the top lash line and line the top and bottom waterline with Sonia Kashuk Twist-Up Longwear Eye Liner in Black Onyx ($7.99).
6. For added drama, apply Sonia Kashuk Full Eyelashes ($4.99) and put on a coat of Lancome mascara.
7. Finish with Sonia Kashuk Ultra Luxe Lip Gloss in Magical Mulberry ($8.99) for a pretty, polished lip.