Flutter Longer, Beautiful Lashes with Five Simple Tips
Posted Sunday August 17, 2014 9:03 AM GMT
Having long, gorgeous eyelashes never gets old, but buying pricey eyelash extensions definitely does. If you’ve tried every single thing to lengthen your lashes, we have a few tips to help you achieve your desired look.
As you know, your eyelashes are always growing in a continuous cycle. If are prone to short, brittle and thin lashses, here’s how to extend your growth cycle and rev them right up!
1. Watch your diet. Dieting is the most effective way to make your eyelashes grow. If you are constantly eating fatty foods, you notice undesirable lashes. If you switch up your diet by adding in plenty of fruits and veggies, you'll see a huge difference.
2) TLC. The most common cause of eyelash loss is wearing mascara for too long and or not removing eye makeup properly. Mascara should be removed every night before bed. Makeup free lashes will ensure prime growth while sleeping.
3) Use the conditioning mascaras. When searching for mascara, choose an option with vitamins and conditioners, while avoiding waterproof options.
4) Prescriptions. Letting your lashes grow naturally is one thing, but you can get a helping hand through medical options. Latisse is a prescription product most sold at dermatologists offices. It prolongs the growing phase of your lashes.
5) Brush lashes. Believe it or not, brushing your eyelashes helps growth. There are small little combs that you can use to brush your eyelashes out before you put on that mascara.