Get a Camera-Ready Smile with this DIY Whitening Formula!
Posted Sunday April 28, 2013 8:11 AM GMT
Are you ready for your close-up? We sure are!
Thanks to this fabulous at-home whitening solution, our teeth are looking brighter and more beautiful than ever before. It contains two common household items — baking soda and hydrogen peroxide — and is your ticket to a gorgeous grin!
Here's what you need to do to get picture-perfect teeth:
What you’ll need:
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 – 4 drops of hydrogen peroxide
- A washcloth or cotton ball
- Combine the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide together in a small bowl. Stir until they create a thick toothpaste-like consistency. You may need to add more hydrogen peroxide to attain the optimal texture.
- Dip your washcloth or cotton ball into the concoction and rub onto your teeth.
- Avoid your gums, as this mixture could cause irritation.
- Allow to sit for 3 – 5 minutes, then rinse well with warm water.