Get In Sync with Beyoncé’s Inauguration Lip ... Stick
Posted Wednesday January 23, 2013 9:56 AM GMT
The pop superstar dressed to the nines in a velvet Emilio Pucci gown, accessorized with emerald earrings. What caught our attention was her flawless face courtesy of makeup artist, Mally Roncal.
- To set the skin, apply Perfect Prep Poreless Primer all over the face and follow with Cancellation Concealer directly underneath the eyes.
- Then, apply Ultimate Performance Liquid Foundation.
- Next, add a sweep of Diamond Unpowder to illuminate the skin, followed by Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo to the cheeks.
- Apply Evercolor Shadow Stick in Saddle Shimmer. Blend all over the eyelid and underneath as well.
- Next, select a few shades from the Mally Beauty In the Buff Palette and sweep onto the eyelids. Finish the look by applying a small amount of Age Rebel Shadow Stick in Chocolate Diamond underneath your eyelashes, followed by Lightwand Eyebrightener to the inner corners to instantly brighten this area.
- Lastly, use Mally’s Beauty Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight, layered with the Ultimate Performance Ink Eyeliner.
- Swipe Mally’s Beauty Volumizing Mascara and/or Mally’s Instant Impact Mascara.
- Apply High Shine Lip Gloss in Mally’s Look or Mally’s Baby.
4. Finishing Touch
- Lastly, use Mally Beauty Face Defender to lock your makeup in place.
By Jessica Bruno