Make a Pucker-Popping Lip Balm for Valentine's Day (You Can Thank Us Later)
Posted Monday February 4, 2013 1:20 PM GMT
We don’t normally kiss and tell, but our signs of affection will be pretty obvious with this homemade lip balm.
The concoction is easy to make and extremely simple to personalize by changing up the colors anyway you like — from pale pinks for flirty lips, to bold red hues that'll surely mark your territory.
The homemade good would also make for great prezzies to give to your BFFs for Valentine's Day, too!
Go ahead and whip up a batch! You (and your man candy) will thank us.
What you’ll need:
- ½ Tablespoon beeswax
- 1 Teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ Tablespoon honey
- 1-2 Tablespoons powdered drink mix
- Disposable pipettes
- Glass bowls
- Lip balm tubes and pots
- Mix the beeswax, honey and coconut oil together in a bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for one minutes.
- Take it out and mix in the powder drink of your choice.
- Microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Using a pipette, dispense the product into a pot and/or tube.
*Wait until the product has cooled before you use it.
By Jessica Bruno