Sign, Sealed and Delivered! Send Love This Valentine's Day With This DIY Mani
Posted Friday January 31, 2014 10:19 AM GMT
If you don’t have a sweetie to send a love letter to this Valentine’s day, send your pointers some love with a specially-delivered mani from Ciaté.
Follow these simple steps for flirty, fabulous, and oh, so seasonally-appropriate design and don’t forget to seal it with a kiss.
What you'll need:
- Ciaté Underwear Basecoat
- Ciaté Doll Face Paint Pot
- Ciaté Unrestricted Glam
- Striper brush
- Ciaté Boudoir
- Pink Cyrstals
- Ciaté Speed Coat Pro
- Paint the whole nail with Ciaté Underwear basecoat, then two coats of Ciaté Doll Face Paint Pot.
- Using Ciaté Unrestricted Glam and striper brush, paint round egdes to make a border.
- Paint two lines inside to form a black triangle meeting in the middle.
- Paint the two small envelope 'fold' line from the triangle the outer corners.
- Using Ciaté Boudoir and a dotting tool, paint a small heart. While wet, add three pink crystals.
- Use a dab of Ciaté Speed Coat Pro to seal in the crystals, but not the entire nail bed.
Photo Credit: Ciaté