Model Behavior: Get Kate Upton's Old Hollywood Hair at Home
Posted Wednesday November 7, 2012 1:32 PM GMT
She's the curvacious cover girl we just can't get enough of—and after seeing Kate Upton's front page perfection for Vogue Italia, we simply had to find a way to recreate her gorgeous Old Hollywood look.
The voluptuous blonde's strands were styled by hair guru Oribe, who also used his much-buzzed about products for the shoot.
Of his work on Miss Upton's lavish locks, the iconic coif connoisseur said, "She looks very decadent and grown up." We agree.
Lucky for all, Oribe has dished the secret's of styling Kate's magazine mane. To copy the look at home, just follow the steps below.
1) Prep the hair with Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream and power dry.
2) Use a traditional set with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and a 1-inch curling iron.
3) Brush out the curls.
4) Spray Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots for fullness.
5) Use Smooth Style Serum to do any detailing in the front and accentuate waves.
6) Finish with Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream for added luster without weighing hair down.
By Nicole James
Photo Credit: Vogue Italia, Oribe