Whip It, Good!: Creamy Coconut Oil Body Butter to Banish Dry Skin
Posted Sunday January 6, 2013 9:57 AM GMT
The start of a new year — a time when droves of us flock to the gym in hopes of embarking on a new workout regimen.
While getting fit is always a good idea, there's often another aspect of our bodies that need attended to ... our skin.
In between your bum-sculpting cardio sessions, it's important to whip our outer layers into shape, too!
Cold and dry winter conditions can wreak havoc on the epidermis, but lucky for all, we've found a creamy concoction sure to heal any seasonal strife.
What you’ll need:
- 3 cups coconut oil (in the solid state, not melted)
- 3 tsp vitamin E oil, which can be found at any health and wellness store.
- 1 empty container
- Add both ingredients in medium bowl.
- Using a whisk attachment, combine with mixer for 5-10 minutes.
- Once it reaches a whipped, creamy consistency add it to your container for easy access when needed.
By Nicole James