Hair How-To: Dianna Agron’s Retro-Chic Miu Miu Updo
Posted Friday October 5, 2012 2:52 PM GMT
She’s quite the style chameleon these days and earlier this week, Dianna Agron showed off her marvelously mod side at the Miu Miu spring 2013 show at Paris Fashion Week (October 3).
We loved the “Glee” starlet’s flirty turquoise dress, striking purple tights, chunky blue heels, and Twiggy-esque spider lashes. However, it was her flawless beehive updo that’s got the beauty realm a ’buzzing.
Ramona Eschbach, the brains behind the bouffant, shared step-by-step directions on how she styled the blonde bombshells sophisticated look by using luxurious Oribe Hair Care products.
What you’ll need:
- Oribe Foundation Mist
- Oribe Volumista Mist
- Oribe Dry Texturing Spray
- Oribe Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray
- Oribe Superfine Strong Hair Spray
- Blow dry hair with Foundation Mist and Volumista Mist for volume.
- Spray Dry Texturing Spray at the roots and Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray from mid-shaft to ends.
- Backcomb the roots into a bouffant. Tie hair into a low ponytail, and then twist and secure in place with pins.
- Finish with Superfine Strong Hair Spray.
By: Jessica Bruno
Photo Credit: Getty Images