Jennifer Lawrence: How to Recreate Her Silver Linings Playbook Ponytail!
Posted Friday November 16, 2012 10:37 AM GMT
The newly brunette bombshell rocked head-to-toe Dior, and sported a simple, yet sexy ponytail styled by none other than, Oribe.
“The look was clean and easy,” stated the hair guru. “She’s only 22, but her presence is really strong so I wanted to keep her young and fun. I cut soft bangs around her face, and did a simple ponytail with some height that look just 15 minutes to create.”
Lucky for you, we’ve got the details on how to recreate this sultry ‘do with just three products. Pencils out ladies—it’s time to take some notes:
What you’ll need:
- Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray
- Oribe Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Spray damp hair with Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray on dry hair.
- Apply Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots for lift, then loosely pull hair back into a ponytail and secure.
- Spray Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray onto sections of the ponytail and curl with a large-barrel iron. Once the curls have cooled, brush them out. “Having some wave softens the ponytail,” Oribe said. “The Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray provides hold and shine—I always use it when I’m working with a curling iron.”
By Jessica Bruno