Strengthen Your Strands with this Protein-Packed DIY Hair Mask
Posted Thursday May 24, 2012 11:52 AM GMT
Your hair is comprised of various fragile proteins and with constant exposure to the sun and excessive heat/chemical treatments, these proteins snap and break, creating a rather lackluster look.
With warm-weather upon us, we need to start taking extra precautions in order to protect our tresses amidst the damaging rays of the sun. It’s imperative to find a hair solution that will restore natural proteins to your locks, in order to make them stronger and more sustainable in the summertime.
So, to do so, we have a fabulous reviving hair mask that is packed with the natural proteins your hair craves! All of the ingredients are easy to find and the recipe is quick and simple to follow – definitely a plus!
Follow these simple rules and you’ll be well on your way to strong, shiny
tresses all season long!
What you’ll need:
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Yogurt
- ½ Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- Warm towel
- Bet the eggs in a small bowl until they become frothy.
- Add the olive oil to the eggs.
- Mix the two ingredients together until they are blended well. Then, add in yogurt – mix until it becomes a creamy consistency.
- Add in the honey.
- Spread the mixture throughout hair from your roots all the way to your ends.
- Wrap hair in a warm towel for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Rinse mask out of hair then shampoo and condition as normal.