Tame Your Tresses: 10 Frizz-Fighting Serums To Beat the Heat
Posted Friday June 8, 2012 10:26 AM GMT
Hair takes a serious beating in the summertime. On top of holding up against heat from the styling tools we use on a daily basis, our tresses are exposed to additional potentially damaging elements from the sun and the chemicals present in the pools we soak in during the warm-weather months.
Not to mention the humidity – how many times have you stepped outside during the dog days of summer, only to have your locks expand into a full out ball of frizz…if we had a nickel.
Not this summer. We’re tackling our hair issues head on with some fabulous creams and serums that are guaranteed to take your strands from drab to fab in just one application! So, whether you crave a slick look for that hot dinner date you have planned, or are just tired of dealing with frizz and flyaways day in and day out, take note.
We know of 10 heat-combating products that will lend your parched hair the moisture it needs to stay sleek and silky all summer long. Each and every one of these items contains the perfect ingredients to keep hair from drying out (which will help with that frizz issue) neither of them are overly oily and they won’t weigh down your hair - oh, they all smell fabulous too!
So, without further adieu, these are our 10 favs that we keep within arms length for every frizz emergency!
- TIGI Bead Head Some Like It Hot Heat & Humidity Resistant Serum, $17
- Bumble and bumble Defrizz, $25
- Philip B Anti-Frizz Formula 57, $34
- Frederic Fekkai Coiff Perfecteur Anti-Frizz Silkening Creme, $25
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Formula Hair Serum, $10
- Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Cream, $20
- Davines MOMO Anti-Frizz Fluid, $17.59
- Arrojo Studio Defrizz Serum, $15
- Göt2B Glossy Anti-Frizz Shine Serum, $7
- Rene Furterer Myrrhea Silkening Fluid, $30