All Partied Out? Wake Up Tired Skin with a Coffee & Cocoa Facial Mask!
Posted Monday February 4, 2013 8:47 AM GMT
Confession time: We're truly paying the price for the rockstar-like weekend we had (which was totally worth it by the way).
The aches and pains of dancing the night away are easy to conceal, but a tired and dull complexion thanks to too many vodka tonics and lack of sleep? Eh, well, not so much.
So, in order to lend our sleepy skin a little pick-me-up, we’ve concocted an invigorating facial mask that’s sure to bring a healthy glow to our lackluster look.
Here’s how to make it at home:
What you’ll need:
- 4 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely ground coffee beans
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients together in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Massage onto face.
- Allow the mask to dry for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Don’t forget to moisturize!
By Jessica Bruno