Awaken Spring Skin with this DIY Vanilla Sugar Scrub
Posted Wednesday March 20, 2013 1:14 PM GMT
Your skin probably needs a little TLC after being covered up all winter long. We know ours sure does.
To get a smooth, glowing slate fit for warm-weather clothes, we put together a luxurious Vanilla Sugar Scrub that's sure to lend the spring-ready glow we all crave.
What you’ll need:
- ½ Cup granulated sugar
- ½ Cup ground oatmeal
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine the sugar and oatmeal together in a bowl.
- Add in the olive oil and stir.
- Finally, add in the honey and vanilla. Mix well.
- Rub all over your body while in the shower. Rinse off after a couple minutes to unveil softer, supplier skin!
Tip: Always exfoliate before shaving to prevent irritation.
By Jessica Bruno