Get Your Softest Winter Skin with this Cinnamon Body Scrub
Posted Wednesday January 2, 2013 10:13 AM GMT
Sugar, spice, and everything … cinnamon! This zesty additive is a fabulous ingredient to add to any DIY scrub to help gently exfoliate skin, which is something you should do at least once a week.
We have a recipe you can whip up at home, that’ll lend you the baby soft winter complexion you crave.
What you’ll need:
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 2 cups of whole oats
-1 ½ cups light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons of cinnamon
- Combine the brown sugar, oats, and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Add in the vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix well.
- Massage onto skin while in the shower for five minutes.
- Rinse and moisturize.
* Be careful around your eye region.
By Jessica Bruno