Hand Check: The Mega-Moisturizing Cream You've Been Waiting for
Posted Sunday December 23, 2012 7:52 AM GMT
One of the biggest beauty blunders we battle throughout the winter is dryness. No matter how many products we use to combat parched skin, it always seems to find a way to rear its scaly head.
Until now, our hands have been one of the toughest areas to hydrate. However, we recently discovered an all-natural DIY project you can whip up at home, that’ll lend you the mega-moisturizing results you require from a lotion.
It only contains three ingredients and can be made in less than ten minutes! Here’s how:
What you’ll need:
- 4 tablespoons beeswax
- 4 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 4 tablespoons almond oil
- Melt the beeswax and cocoa butter together in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the almond oil.
- Stir all ingredients together until they are completely blended.
- Pour into a tin and let the concoction harden.
- Once it’s cool, rub onto your hands for an ultra-moisturizing experience.
By Jessica Bruno