Sweet Feet: A DIY Pumpkin Pedi Scrub
Posted Thursday October 18, 2012 1:38 PM GMT
While pampering your tootsies is a no-brainer during the summertime, they’re even more important to take care of during the cold-weather seasons.
Months of wearing closed-toe footwear can make it easy for us to forget about our feet, causing them to become something horrid come springtime.
So, we suggest slathering on a scrub at least twice a month. This will help to maintain pleasant looking paws, and besides, who doesn't like partaking in a little self-indulgent TLC?
For an autumn-appropriate pamper sesh, try out this DIY pumpkin foot scrub.
What you’ll need:
- 1/4 Cooked pureed pumpkin
-1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon almond oil or olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon ground coffee beans
- Lemon juice squeezed from ½ a lemon
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Scrub onto your feet for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
By: Jessica Bruno